I've just started experimenting with Unattended as a way to quickly deploy
our Windows servers.  I think I've got it /almost/ working, but I'm stuck at
the actual install point.  I have it booting via PXE fine, and I can go
through the first portion of the install.

However, when the actual Windows Server 2003 R2 install starts, it tells me
it is unable to copy some files.  The first one it lists is 3145pcl.gpd, and
then a couple more.  It will actually get to the end of the file copy, and
do the reboot of the PC.  Once the installer starts again, it thinks for a
while, and then tells me no previous version of Windows NT can be found, so
it cannot determine my machine is entitled to the upgrade.

I've copied the contents of Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 VLK Disc 1 into
the OS directory, and I've used the media many time for clean installs, so I
know the contents are fine.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!