Hi,

> I have upload the first test candidate for the next release:
> http://unattended.sourceforge.net/testing/48_rc1/
> Test on your systems. If not mayor bugs are found it. This file will became
> 4.8.
I just set up a test server with Unattended 4.8-rc1 and ran into two problems
so far.

The first problem was that cifs.mount didn't want to find my server using
\\server but that was easily solved through a 'option domain-name
"foo.whatever.de";' entry in my dhcpd.conf.

The second problem was a bit more problematic. Using nt5x-install the system
copied the installation files onto the local harddisk and then reboots. After
exiting the pxe boot the system hang and stopped responding to all inputs and
just froze. After running the installation a second time this didn't happen and
the installation continues as normal. What happened here!?

The system is still installing. Will report any other "bugs" as soon as I
encounter them.

-
jens