I was wondering what flavors and version of linux people are running for
unattended.  I am currently testing FC8 and I don't think it is the best
option because fc8 has nothing but problems trying to compile the glib-2.3.6
that unattend wants to use.  Can anyone please give me a suggestion as what
works the best.  Here are the options I have in-house

Any Redhat release including enterprise or fedora.  Thanks!