I've been tried several things.
Modify unattended.txt item "Arguments"
   DetachedProgram = cmd.exe
   Arguments = "/Q /C PAUSE"

Expect that installation would stop and wait for intercation - nothing :(

Modify unattended.txt item "Arguments"
   DetachedProgram = cmd.exe
   Arguments = "FOR /F %? IN ('FINDSTR/B dospath=
     %SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\$WINNT$.INF') DO (SET %?\&& CALL START /MIN
    %dospath:\\=\%$OEM$\Drivers.cmd)"

excluded "/Q and /C" switches, expected that cmd window would not close
after execution and allow echos of the commabnds - nothing :(

Seem to be that this "DetachedProgram" simply does not executed any!
Dead end? Any ideas why is it does not come up?

I have checked the files prepared for installation, after convert
filesystem (to NTFS), before the (gui?) installation should start.
C:\
  $win_nt$.~bt
    system32
      ntdll.dll
      smss.exe
    12520437.cp_
    ... 5633 files

  $win_nt$.~ls
    $OEM$
      7za.exe        489472
      drivers.7z  801166000
      drivers.cmd
      nircmd.exe
      process.exe
      setupinf.exe
      watchdrv.exe
    i386
      $OEM$  - empty!?
      ASMS
      COMPDATA
      DRW
      LANG
      SYSTEM32
        NTDLL.DLL
        SMSS.EXE
      WIN9XMIG
      WIN9XUPC
      WINNTUPG
      ... 2482 files instead of 5631 what are reside on source share

  WINDOWS
   system32
     $winnt$.inf    - includes DetachProgram and Arguments settings as
                      set in unattended.txt
     ... 1583 files

  netinst
    /logs
    6066360.tmp
    doit.bat
    mapcd.js
    mapznrun.bat
    partgeo.bin
    permcred.bat
    postinst.bat
    tempcred.bat
    unattend.txt

  ... 9 files
  txtsetup.sif

I wondering if some one could me figure out why the script does not execute?

tovis