Hi Thomas!

Only if I'm understand you well, you slipstreamed all the stuff into the
install CD, isn't it?
It may should wiork, BTV drivers pack was generally made for this, the
goal is that have it in unattended installation without slipstreaming it,
because of the more flexible system for keeping it fresh and correct. In
case if  I can not have this using a share I will try slipstreaming, but
for know I hope I will enough tinme to reach my goal. Also you should be
right, because the mass storage drivers (such as SATA) should be
slipstreamed any way, isn't it? As an alternative I would try using old
method, put drivers into $OEM$ directory and copy of inf files to the root
of the installation, after on setup of unattended install I should have
choose the apropriate driver for box.
Anyway thanks for your answer :) I will struggling toward.

tovis