Hello,

First of all i would like to thank you for all the stuff you've done !
This Unattended tool 4.7 works like a charm.

However, i come to you with a little issue which concerns "Sata
controller".

I'm not using a PXE boot but a disc one (i've not sufficient access to put
a PXE one !). So i'm using the Dos BootDisc that works fine on pretty all
systems except my new IBM Thinkpad SL300.
I've tried many configurations :
AHCI activated : When selecting the proper network driver, the driver
beeps hard when trying to visualize HDD informations.
Compatibility Mode Activated : The system reboots automaticaly when
Using the Linux Bootdisc : the issue is the same as told the line up ! The
system reboots !

When installing other IBM thinkpad computers, the compatibility mode saves
me. But not in this case as the system do not allow me to do anything !

So do you have any suggestions concerning that point ? Have you ever seen
such troubles ? I've tried to search on the net but found nothing really
interesting !

Best Regards,
Ludovic Bonneau,
Administrateur Système & Réseau