Please excuse me for rushing my reply earlier and leaving out
practically -all- usefull information.

I'm working on a webinterface for installing multiple OS'es completely
unattended (just fill in a webform with stuff like ip and hostname and
let the box boot from pxe, sit back and wait for it to say 'done' in the
included logging page), the steps i took are mostly found using google.

It required a windows environment to create some initial files, but
after those are created (or downloaded from someone who did it for you)
it runs ok from/with a samba share. If i'm correct i have already
supplied the needed batch files in some other post to this list. Please
search for it since i do not have access to the files right now.

The unattended process:
- boot the box from pxe
- load some files to start WinPE3 (2 would be ok aswell, but 3 supports
Windows 7 aswell), please look at Windows Automated Installation Kit
(waik)
- contact webinterface for unattended.xml file
- download the xml and start setup with the /unattended switch
- install some extra tools using unattended.xml's post install section
- wait for it to bring up the windows login prompt

Maybe i will pack it all up in a VMware image for everyone to play with.

If you need any further tips just let me know.

 regards