On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 09:21:40PM -0700, Isra S.O. wrote:
>    Will it be possible to add an option for a " recovery partion " for later
>    reinstalling windows without using any pxe, cd or floppy if something bad
>    happens ?

I see two difficulties with this.  1) How is this easier than PXE booting?  On
some computers, like the ones I deal with, there are only two key
presses to PXE boot rather then from the disk.  2) How do you update this
"recovery partition"?

The way that unattended seems to be designed, a network seems to be assumed.

>    A hidden partition or read only partition or something to
>    prevent virus infection on a later date...

You could probably do this already.  Assuming that you had a boot loader that
would boot that partition, etc. you could probably just copy the files
from the CD to that partition.

>    or perhaps even better, create
>    a recovery iso file placed in the administrator desktop advising him/her
>    to burn it to reinstall windows themselfs ?

Can't you do this one already with the ISO that is there?

Allan.