Hello,

I am trying to use unattended to install windows on some machines.
i have a windows box with unattended, tftpd32, pxelinux and no idea
how to invent the missing parts from the step by step.

the documentation is really poor, and because your project has such an
absurdly generic name i cant even find other tutorials or guides.

i am not os biased and i don't mind using *nix/whinedows, i just want
the bloody thing to work. I am willing to contribute to the
documentation - the only thing is, this thing doesn't work.

help me make things work, ill help you with documentation.

thank you.