Egidijus Ligeika escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to use unattended to install windows on some machines.
> i have a windows box with unattended, tftpd32, pxelinux and no idea
> how to invent the missing parts from the step by step.
>
> the documentation is really poor, and because your project has such an
> absurdly generic name i cant even find other tutorials or guides.

Well,
Start by the simple case. Step 3 (Configure DNS) and 4 (Prepare the
Unattended server)

  Burn the linuxboot.iso file to  a CD and ensure that your windows
server is called ntinstall and share the install directory

> i am not os biased and i don't mind using *nix/whinedows, i just want
> the bloody thing to work. I am willing to contribute to the
> documentation

I personally recommend you to use debian, but only if you are confident
with  command line usage.

- the only thing is, this thing doesn't work.

It can be read as "I do not know how to get it to work" :-)

> help me make things work, ill help you with documentation.

That would be nice.
Here is a wiki where you can propose a new layout and add the
documentation, you only need a sourceforce username:

http://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/unattended/