When following the step-by-step instructions it references two URL to
download and use the update script and the prepare script.

These URLs give an error.. see below:

000000000000
All our OS-update scripts and many of our application install scripts
contain urls for automatic download. Now it is time to perform this
task. First you should update your scripts to current SVN version,
using our script-update script, and then update packages using our
prepare script:

http://unattended.svn.sourceforge.net/unattended/trunk/install/tools/script-update?view=markup
http://unattended.svn.sourceforge.net/unattended/trunk/install/tools/prepare?view=markup

An Exception Has Occurred
Python Traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/viewvc/lib/viewvc.py", line
3813, in main
    request.run_viewvc()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/viewvc/lib/viewvc.py", line
409, in run_viewvc
    self.view_func(self)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/viewvc/lib/viewvc.py", line
1399, in view_markup
    fp, revision = request.repos.openfile(path, rev)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/viewvc/lib/vclib/svn/__init__.py",
line 642, in openfile
    fp = FileContentsPipe(fsroot, path, self.pool)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/viewvc/lib/vclib/svn/__init__.py",
line 433, in __init__
    self._stream = fs.file_contents(root, path, self._pool)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/libsvn/fs.py", line 688, in
svn_fs_file_contents
    return apply(_fs.svn_fs_file_contents, args)
SubversionException: ('Attempted to get textual contents of a
*non*-file node', 160017)