Hi y'all,

I'm trying to add some drivers to a 4.7 boot disc but I'm clearly
missing some files when I build from cvs. Rather than chase down every
missing thing, I was hoping someone would have a working .config that I
could borrow and build from. The rest of my packages build fine, and I'm
using debian lenny in a xen vm. I was only so-so with linux before this
windows sysadmin job, so I've gotten pretty rusty, sorry for such a
newbie request.

The 4.8 disc doesn't seem to work for me for this particular hardware
I'm dealing with, and I was hoping to give 4.7 another shot.

Thanks for any help! I love Unattended!

John

--
John Moeller