Hello,

I tried two setup discs. one was nlite-ed (to integrate sp3), and the
other was our normal corporate setup disc. I cannot check if it is
slipstreaded and it is because i dont ever know nothing about
slipstreaming. Is it detectable somehow?

I have found posts on mail archives of Unattended, but unfortunately I
found no answers... As a last and ultimate escape I would try to have
it set up totally attended. Can you suggest a possible way for it?
(prefered ending is an unatteded of course :) but "in panic" it can
get a workaround to have a netinstall for windows clients)