Hello,

I think I am not the only one who has lot of drivers :) so this
problem maybe not a "lone" one... at least I hope so.

Now I hope to find a way to work around. Namely in nt5x-install script
there is a part which do the file copy-s, maybe this can be a part of
my suggestion. I am thinking about the following:

- in /os folder I created a folder /os/drv in which I put all my
driver folders
- in an osdir (e.g. test) I create a symbolic link in the
/os/test/$OEM$/ folder to the previously mentioned driver folders,
like /os/test/$OEM$/$1/
- when the "Copy system" section of the nt5x-install comes, somehow
the system files have to be copied _without_ the symbolic linked
driver folder.

This way the full driver folder wont go to the "soon-to-be c:". BUT,
and here is where I need a bit more study, I need to "parse in a way
the unattend.ini (looks like parse_ini_file will help a lot). Maybe I
can use the variable OemPnPDriversPath as a starting point to copy
only the needed drivers to the "soon-to-be c:". (because this variable
holds only the selected driver folder names, which is my goal).

Does it make any sense to you? If it works, it maybe also can be done with
textmode drivers (which are a lot more less, fortunately)

--
Best regards,
 FwdTmp                            mailto:fwd...@freemail.hu