Hello bee,

different unattend.txt? you mean dirrefent from what? the one shipped
with the unattended project "installation"? I use a different and it
is sitting in my /site directory. isnt i enough for you or want "many"
different ones? if latter, something like /site/config.pl can help.
well, this config.pl thing needs a bit more documentation for those
like me :) but sure it can help you.