On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 3:48 PM, FwdTmp <fwd...@freemail.hu> wrote:
> hello
>
> no, not really. but as far as I see, you already got the proper url by
> now (http://unattended.sourceforge.net/step-by-step.php), this is the
> installation guide of this project, you may follow it and will succeed
> for sure.

Hi,

I am following http://unattended.sourceforge.net/step-by-step.php. I
have burnt bootdisk.iso on a CD and booted the client machine using
this bootdisk.iso CD, It asked me for Network Driver at boot :  I
keyed in rtsnd

boot : rtsnd

After pressing enter and then it said

- InitDisk can't get drive parameters for drive 01
can't get drive parameters for drive 01
can't get drive parameters for drive 01
can't get drive parameters for drive 01
HIMEM -BIOS A20 method used
UMB's unavailable
Kernel: allocated 40 Diskbuffers = 21280 Bytes in HMA

Please suggest/Guide?

Thanks,

Kaushal