On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Kaushal Shriyan
<kaushalshri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Juan Jose Pablos <jua...@apertus.es> wrote:
>> Kaushal Shriyan escribió:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Any updates to my earlier post regarding the error "Creating
>>> c:\netinst ............ FAILED : Too many open files (EMFILE) at
>>> Z:\dosbin\install.pl line 1656.
>>> Aborting
>>> A:\> exit 0 "
>>>
>>> Please suggest/guide
>>>

> Hi Juan,
>
>> No one has ever had this error message as far as I can tell you.
>>
>> Try with another system,
>> try to isolated your network if you can (use a lab)
>
> Is it due to the ulimit factor for guest user on the unattended server
> since no of open files defaults to 1024 ?
> I am strictly following http://unattended.sourceforge.net/step-by-step.php
>
>> you said that you make progress but you did not tell you what was that
>> strange error that you had previously.
>
> I tried using the new config laptop and from there i was unable to
> reproduce that strange error which spitted out by the old config
> laptop.
>
> Please suggest/guide.
>
> Thanks and Regards
>
> Kaushal

Hi

How do i start the unattended automated deployment to install Windows
XP on the client host. I did not understand that.
I did burned the bootdisk.iso on the CD and booted the client host
using the bootdisk.iso CD. It asked me to choose a Network Driver.
Am i doing it correctly. if thats the way then do i need to know the
network card driver details before hand.

Please suggest/Guide

Thanks,

Kaushal