On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 10:06 PM, Juan Jose Pablos <jua...@apertus.es> wrote:
> Kaushal Shriyan escribió:
>

>> Hi Juan,
>>
>>> well, what are you sects on the server? Are you using a virtual machine?
>>
>> I didnot understand about "sects on the server?" I am not using virtual
>> machine.
>>
> sorry specifications of the server.

Linux ntinstall 2.6.28-11-server #42-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 17 02:48:10
UTC 2009 i686

The programs included with the Ubuntu system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Ubuntu comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by
applicable law.

To access official Ubuntu documentation, please visit:
http://help.ubuntu.com/

  System information as of Mon Dec  7 22:10:01 IST 2009

  System load: 0.0               Memory usage: 5%   Processes:       68
  Usage of /:  7.3% of 70.56GB   Swap usage:   0%   Users logged in: 0

  Graph this data and manage this system at https://landscape.canonical.com/

69 packages can be updated.
93 updates are security updates.

Last login: Mon Dec  7 17:59:45 2009 from 172.26.0.158
r...@ntinstall:~# lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        9.04
Codename:       jaunty
r...@ntinstall:~# uname -a
Linux ntinstall 2.6.28-11-server #42-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 17 02:48:10
UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux
r...@ntinstall:~# getconf LONG_BIT
32
r...@ntinstall:~# hostname
ntinstall
r...@ntinstall:~#

>>> Samba is related as well, Are you using the standard configuration + the
>>> unattended modifications?
>>
>> I am following the standard configuration + unattended modifications
>> as per http://unattended.sourceforge.net/step-by-step.php
>> for samba
>>
>> Please let me know if you need additional information or configs to
>> know the root cause of the issue.
>>

> have you a change to test using another server?

Have not tested it. will test it using other server.

Please suggest/guide.

Thanks,

Kaushal