Hello Kaushal,

the number of the open files must be the same (or around it) during
each installs, so it cannot be a problem (meaning the number). so this
problem must be connected to the installed machine. what about the
memory? wrong or not enough amount...? too many ppl of us have it
working ;) so the problem is close to you somehow.

> On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 12:23 AM, Juan Jose Pablos <jua...@apertus.es> wrote:
>>> How do i start the unattended automated deployment to install Windows
>>> XP on the client host. I did not understand that.
>>> I did burned the bootdisk.iso on the CD and booted the client host
>>> using the bootdisk.iso CD. It asked me to choose a Network Driver.
>>
>> ż?ż A Network Driver?, please write down the exact error message that you
>> get.
>>

> Hi Juan,

> I have reinstalled the PXE Server and set ulimit for guest user to
> 65000 and I am still facing the below issue after series of questions
> while installing Windows XP on the client host.

> I have tried both the method of linux-based CD-ROM as well as Network
> boot, still the same issue.

> Creating c:\netinst ............ FAILED : Too many open files (EMFILE)
> at Z:\dosbin\install.pl line 1656.
> Aborting
A:\>> exit 0

> Please suggest/guide