On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Juan Jose Pablos <jua...@apertus.es> wrote:
> Kaushal Shriyan escribió:
>
>> While using network boot.
>>
>> It says the below
>>

>> Copy system (/z/os/winxp/i386/ /c/$win_nt$. ~ls/)
>>
>> Does the copy takes lot of time? and is there a way to look at the
>> progress of it on the unattended server ?
>>
> it takes a lot of time, that is normal. Well, you can use ctrl+f2 to get
> another console on the client side.
>
> so, what happens after that, the machine gets reboot it?
>
>> Please suggest/guide
>>

> I have forgot to recommend you to use debian instead of ubuntu on the server
> side, but only if you feel conformable using command line.

Hi Juan,

ok,

Thanks Juan for the suggestion, I would go for debian based unattended
server and implement it in my setup.

Also I need help about unattend.txt file. Where do i need to place it
on the unattended server to do automated without keying in Product
Key... etc etc.

Please suggest/guide.

Thanks,

Kaushal