On 15.12.09 07:57, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Kaushal Shriyan
> <kaushalshri...@gmail.com>  wrote:

>>> They get installed automatic
>>>
>>> make sure that on unattended.csv you have this line:
>>>
>>> "Default","middle_scripts","aplications.bat"
>>>

>>> actually on middle_scripts I have basico.bat (basic in spanish)
>>>

>>> and basico.bat is:
>>>
>>> :: MASTER: Install a basic pc
>>> @Echo off
>>>
>>> todo.pl disableupdate.bat iconos.bat
>>> todo.pl flash.bat
>>> todo.pl firefox.bat
>>> todo.pl thunderbird.bat
>>> todo.pl openoffice.bat
>>> todo.pl sun-jre.bat
>>> todo.pl adobe-reader.bat
>>> todo.pl spybot.bat
>>>
>>> I am using this in all the machines  that I install
>>>

>> Hi Juan,
>>
>> Thanks a Lot for your suggestion. :-)
>> Will try your advice and keep you updated with my findings.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Kaushal
>>

> Hi Juan,
>
> I have followed http://unattended.sourceforge.net/installers.php for
> silent installation but did not worked as expected.
>
> I did the below details :-
>
> r...@ntinstall:/home/guest/install/scripts# cat openoffice.bat
> @Echo off
>
> todo.pl "%Z%\packages\openoffice\OOo_3.1.1_Win32Intel_install_wJRE_en-US.exe
> /s /v"/qb""
>
> r...@ntinstall:/home/guest/install/scripts# cat outlook2003.bat
> @Echo off
>
> todo.pl "%Z%\packages\outlook2003\Outlook-2003-setup.exe /s /v"/qb""
> r...@ntinstall:/home/guest/install/scripts# cat open
> openoffice.bat      openoffice.bat.org  openvpn.bat
> r...@ntinstall:/home/guest/install/scripts# cat openvpn.bat
> @Echo off
>
> todo.pl "%Z%\packages\openvpn\openvpn-2.1_rc15-install.exe /s /v"/qb""
> r...@ntinstall:/home/guest/install/scripts# cat outlook2003.bat
> @Echo off
>
> todo.pl "%Z%\packages\outlook2003\Outlook-2003-setup.exe /s /v"/qb""
>
> r...@ntinstall:/home/guest/install/scripts# cat networkprinter.bat
> :: OPTIONAL: Install default network printers
> @Echo off
>
> todo.pl "start /wait rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /b "hp1320" /if
>   /r \"\\prt-svr\hp1320\" /m \"HP LaserJet 1320 Series\" /s /v"/qb""
> r...@ntinstall:/home/guest/install/scripts#
>
> r...@ntinstall:/home/guest/install/scripts# cat custompackages.bat
> :: MASTER: Install a basic pc
> @Echo off
>
> todo.pl openoffice.bat
> todo.pl hpprinter1320.bat
> todo.pl outlook2003.bat
> todo.pl openvpn.bat
> todo.pl networkprinter.bat
>
> It kept on prompting me for clicking on next button via the
> installation window. I mean it was not silent or quiet.
>
> Also Regarding Time Zone
> (http://unattended.sourceforge.net/timezones.php) It defaults to
> Eastern Time Zone (035).
>
> Is there a way to change the default from 35 to 190 (India Standard
> Time (GMT+05:30)      Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi)
>
> Please suggest/guide
>
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Kaushal

You added some programs yourself there right? You should note that not
all programs support silent installation (easily). Also, even those
which does have silent installation, may not use the same parameters to
start a silent installation. For example, Thunderbird uses:
todo.pl "%Z%\packages\mozilla\thunderbird-30-%WINLANG%.exe -ms -ira"

For help on how to do silent installation for various programs, try
checking out http://www.appdeploy.com/, which has instructions for a lot
of common programs.

If you have any programs where silent installation doesn't work and is
not listed on AppDeploy or on unattended.svn.sourceforge.net, you'll
just have to search on the web for how to run a silent installation on
those programs...

Johan Ho