Correction!
Only problem is that setting of AdminPassword in unattended.txt does not
work! I suspect, that sit/config.pl pick something default!?

Partitioning was true - SEAGATE is OK but it was a 120G disk - it is not
my day :(

Sincerelly
  tovis

Hi!

Finally, plain windows XP prof (Hungarian language) installing is
completed using unattended 4.9 rc2. I have some strange experience:

1. I can not use my password for Administrator set in
install/lib/unattended.txt
[GuiUnattended]
  AdminPassword=baba
I have been RIP used live Linux CD to reset password and unlock admin
user. What happen with my password setting?

2. When I was used RIP CD also delete extra data partition which is
created by unattended, left only 12 G system partition. When I have login
to my new installation (check hardware/driver assignment) I also check my
disks and I have realized that on my 40G SEAGATE is a12G NTFS system
partition and 99.79G unused, free space! Very nice work, but how?

Any ideas, help
  tovis