> tovis escribió:
>
>> 1. I can not use my password for Administrator set in
>> install/lib/unattended.txt
>
> use install/site/unattended.cvs
>
> Default","AdminPassword","pass"

Thanx Juan :)
At last stage of the setup of installation I have been edited
unattended.txt and found that AdminPassword is "dfltpass" - I have not
understand where is it come from! But in this case why it uses
unattended.csv file, what is wrong with unattended.txt? How it decide what
file and which settings to use?

Thanx Juan

PS: At last I have found ho to generate search-win-driver.cache. It is
written on search-win-driver.pl or invoke script with -h switch to get
help.
For some one to help (this is the command on my Lenny):
$./search-win-driver.pl -g -d "path"/unattended-4.9/install/drivers >
"path"/unattended-4.9/install/drivers/search-win-driver.cache