Hello to all,

Thank you for all the replies.
I have tried Tovis suggestion and successfully loaded RIP Linux from PXE.
The problem is that the eee pc just hangs when trying to enable network.
This is apparently the same problem that happens when booting Unattended
(4.9)

FwdTmp - can you explain me the process you adopted a little further?

Any further advice will be very appreciated.
Regards,

Luís