I've found that setting up the Default User profile works better for
multiuser systems than any other method, like the All Users directory,
etc.  However, many, if not most, software installers don't seem to deal
with the Default User profile properly.

When doing a Windows install by hand, I usually log in as a dummy user,
perform various configuration settings, and then use the User Profiles
control panel to copy the profile I just made to the Default User.
That method obviously doesn't work for an Unattended installation.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks for dealing with the Default User
under Unattended, including doing something else altogether in order to
solve that problem?

-Bitt Faulk