I loved it on Wordle!  Where did those 2 hours go, just playing???  But we all
need to play, she says.  I did it two ways and was interested in the results.
One I just entered the words and phrases I thought were the most important.
And for the other I just entered in the whole post, and that was fascinating!
Then...I decided to go one step further.  I had been trying to think of how to
make a Pensieve notebook graphic (as in the Sisters' Daily 5 pensieve) cuz
everybody wanted to think something up and it was WONDERFUL.  So cool!!

Since you were so smart to remember Wordle, I'll stand on your shoulders and
tell you what ran through my mind next.  Would it be fun to have upper
elementary/middle kids use Wordle to make a cloud showing The Main Idea and
Supporting Details of a passage or article?  I wonder.  And then...how about
using Wordle to enter in words/phrases showing concepts of what makes a fiction
text structure and what makes a nonfiction text structure?  And then....?

Bev in a VERY hot Nebraska