Great idea...and it works sometimes...I do a lot of purpose setting before
reading. They often forget the question...even when it is their own  question!
I have had them write it, discuss it with a friend, I have  chunked the
text...(read until you find out _________).
They really are a tough group. 1/3 are formally diagnosed ADD...a few  others
could be! :-)
Jennifer

In a message dated 11/14/2008 7:03:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,