"Michael (michka) Kaplan" wrote:
No, I was being silly -- I meant people who spoke language ______ who
found
it added to the next version of Windows would pretty much go buy
someone's
else's app if yours did not support it.  :-)

tex> oh. good point.

michka>
Now if I could figure out how come you get to quote whole messages and I
don't, I'll be *really* happy!
tex>
I was not able to and it makes me very unhappy. Since you were on the
to-list, you got an immediate copy. We prattled on and then I got a
bounce message which did not indicate the mail that was being rejected.

The messages that went to the list were hacks which didn't represent
the actual thread we had. I doubt the bandwidth saved was worth the
extra effort to clean out the quotes.

--
According to Murphy, nothing goes according to Hoyle.
Tex Texin                      Director, International Business