Tex Texin scripsit:

> I would rather say simply that Unicode is the only character set
> that exists for certain markets. I believe this is true, but
> would like to have at least a few examples of scripts or
> languages that have no other code pages but Unicode.
> I have in mind Inuktitut and perhaps Byzantine music, but its
> a bit hard to establish that there are no other code pages.

Oh sure.  The point is that ISCII does exist, but Microsoft does not
support it: therefore, if you are going to do Indic languages,
you must have Unicode (for Microsoft environments, anyway).

--
John Cowan                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
One art/there is/no less/no more/All things/to do/with sparks/galore