A few days ago I posted following message which was received well and I received quite a few responses. But as I was on vacation, I only breifly reviewed some of the messages and somehow, in the meanwhile, all the messages got deleted before I could respond or even save these.

I apologize for the inconveniece, and request you to kindly resend your messages to me so that I can respond to you individually.

Thanks & regards.

Abdul-Majid Bhurgri