Hi Abdul-Majid,

I'd be very interested in hearing more about your font development project.

Andj.

At 10:53 AM 9/6/01 -0700, Majid Bhurgri wrote:

A few days ago I posted following message which was received well and I
received quite a few responses. But as I was on vacation, I only breifly
reviewed some of the messages and somehow, in the meanwhile, all the
messages got deleted before I could respond or even save these.

I apologize for the inconveniece, and request you to kindly resend your
messages to me so that I can respond to you individually.

Thanks & regards.

Abdul-Majid Bhurgri

>I have developed a prototype Nastaleeq (Urdu) font of the same quality
>as the currently available Nastaleeq fonts used for typesetting, which
>also conforms to the Unicode Standards and OpenType specs and as such
>works smoothly in MSWindows and multilingual Windows applications (MS
>Word, Excel, Access etc.)
>
>Completion of the project, needs time and resources. Anyone interested
>may contact me at
<http://lw2fd.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/compose?curmbox=F000000001&a=26b2c2aca
40ca330d18d7dd54bab6734&mailto=1&[EMAIL PROTECTED]&msg=MSG999774807.4&
start=2361053&len=3196&src=&type=x>[EMAIL PROTECTED]