In a message dated 2001-10-02 10:46:47 Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>> And I am sure Apple is hard at work on the Desert font and keyboard for Mac
>> OS 11? :-)
>
>  We've already added a Deseret glyph to the Last Resort font in 10.1.
>  Beyond that, the Deseret Language Kit remains available at my Web
>  site but doesn't work on X.  Yet.

I still live in hopes that someone, John or someone else, will one day send
me a Deseret keyboard layout that is at least SLIGHTLY standard (meaning more
than one person has ever used it).

I need something I can download and read on a Windows machine.  Text or a GIF
would be fine.

I noticed that the LDS Church is listed as an associate member of Unicode.  I
wonder if their representative might have anything.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California