>But in this case I would ask people responsible for that not to disable
this
>feature in future Russian editions of Office. It would help not only to
>detect "spoof buddies" but also allows easier input of IPA diacritics.
>Because even with 1024x768 resolution on 15" monitor it is difficult to
tell
>dots from rings.
>
>Thank you, Vladimir Ivanov

And it's gosh darn IMPOSSIBLE to... can you read kana? It is impossible to
read ha gyou kana with diacriticals, because pa-pi-pu-pe-po look like
ba-bi-bu-be-bo. Even Japanese cannot tell them apart, I think.

Do there exist official Russian names of Unicode characters? They could
probably be constructed with slightly less difficulty than English names. I
have seen an interesting "iroha-garuta" site where the kana are given
Russian names. I think Cyrillicization (is that a word?) would be better
for Japanese than Romanization.

If these Russian names do not exist, maybe you can make some up! I know
there are French names!

十一ちゃん   愛加蘭馬

雑誌より早い?あのショップのお勧め、売れ筋、新製品はこちらへ
http://shopping.msn.co.jp/