ろ〇〇〇〇 ろ〇〇〇 scripsit:

> Do there exist official Russian names of Unicode characters? They could
> probably be constructed with slightly less difficulty than English names.
>
> If these Russian names do not exist, maybe you can make some up! I know
> there are French names!

I have not heard about official (i.e. approved by Unicode Consortium)
Russian names of Unicode Characters. Of course, they could be constructed.
But that implies that such names must be constructed for every official
language in the world. It is a very huge task.
My main idea, however, was that all versions of applications should be able
to show English official names as reference. English for Unicode is like
Latin for Medicine.

Thank you for feedback, Vladimir Ivanov