>From: "Lukas Pietsch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Unicode List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: Recent Threats
>Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:48:31 +0100
>

> > Would you by chance mean 'threads' ?
>
> > There is a difference, you know ;-)
>
>Quite right. And, in order to prove Stefan's point: how about starting a
>new thread/threat now about why we Germans are so prone to confuse these
>letters, and what consequences that ought to have for a possible
>unification of these two characters in Unicode? Any takers?
>;-)
>
>Lukas

Reminds me of a German song on one of my old CDs: "Sie ist weg", I think
the title is. And the "g" of "Weg" is pronounced like a "k", I think.

I think the answer is a lot like $B$i$j$k$l$m(B. Once I wrote someone's last
name, Lise, as "Rise" because my brain was still in Japanese mode.

$B==0l$A$c$s!!!!!!0&2CMvGO(B