: : > Tengwar be added BEFORE Ciao-Ciao's poetries and Man-Yo-Shu become
: : > encodable in Unicode.
: :
: : Why should a great Western author have to wait on a great Eastern author?
:
: My reaction exactly: why author A's special characters (*) would be more special
: than author B's special characters?  Surely without dragging this even to the usual
: "East versus West" debate, that sounds wrong.
:
: (*) Characters created by the author as a part of the creative process.

I have to hasten to add that I have no knowledge of Eastern classics, unfortunately.
I just jumped to the conclusion that the above-mentioned would have been one of those
cases where new Chinese characters were created "on the fly", for artistic purposes
of the poems.