Hi all,

I found this snippet from Kenneth Whistler re the Euro in CP950:

>Sybase is now supporting "cp950" (+euro, by the way -- another addition
>that may or may not be supported in a particular Windows implementation,
>depending on date) and a separate "big5hk", so if you interoperate
>with Sybase, you should know what you are getting. However, like
>everybody else, it is hit or miss for us when a platform or other
>data announces itself to us as "cp950" or "big-5", whether it
>is with or without the HKSCS extensions.

I'm wondering if anybody (say, for example, Kenneth) has information
on the addition of the Euro to the various Windows double-byte code
pages (CP950, CP932, CP936, CP949). In particular, was the the Euro
added to CP932 for Windows 2000-J (at location 0x80), or is this just
a wild rumor?

Thanks,

-- Ken
--