aaah finally, one reply to that question!! thankyou BOB. anyways, could anyone tell me how i can recompile php to include mbstring support. i used the ./configure enable-mbstring option,did the make install..etc etc, but i still can seem to run any of the mbstring functions in my php code, i get fatal error: call to undefined function mb_(whatever)...could anyone pls assist me here. thanks

regards,

roslyn

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Yes, many of us do...

Bob

On 24/09/2002 10:24:10 roslyn jose wrote:

>hi,
>
>doesnt anyone get any messsages from this list???? thanks
>

>Do you Yahoo!?
>New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo!

Do you Yahoo!?