William Overington <WOverington at ngo dot globalnet dot co dot uk>
wrote:

> Would it be possible to define the U+FE00 variant sequence for a with
> two dots above it to be a with an e above it, and similarly U+FE00
> variant sequences for o with two dots above it and for u with two dots
> above it, and possibly for e with two dots above it as well?

It would be possible for the Unicode Technical Committee to define such
a standardized variant, though they have not elected to do so.  It would
*not* be possible for end users such as you or me to do so.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California