Otto Stolz pointed to:
   http://www.rz.uni-konstanz.de/Antivirus/tests/li.png
   http://www.rz.uni-konstanz.de/Antivirus/tests/re.png

Yes, some of those are worth proposing, I would say.

The in-line textual usage is pretty well given by the two images. But
someone needs to investigate the meanings and supply reasonable character
names. Then fill out the proposal summary form and submit it.

If someone does a proposal, that would be nice. It won't be me, since I
don't have any access to the German sources and don't read German.

For reference, Michael Everson recently did a very nice, succinct proposal
for Guarani and Austral signs. You could use that proposal as a model. It
was reviewed (and accepted) by UTC last week. Here is a pointer to the
Guarani proposal:

        http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n2579.pdf

Cheers,
        Rick