From: "Andrew C. West" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> What I'm suggesting is that although "cui" <0F45, 0F74, 0F72> and "ciu"
<0F45,
> 0F72, 0F74> should be rendered identically, the logical ordering of the
> codepoints representing the vowels may represent lexical differences that
would
> be lost during the process of normalisation.

Do you (or does anyone) have an actual example where this is the case? It
may well be true but until someone has a proof there is not really an
indication of a specific problem for the UTC to address.

The current discussion is like arguing about a color that none of the
participants have ever seen.

MichKa