From: Ben Dougall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 6:29 PM
To: Mark Davis
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Proposed Draft UTR #31 - Syntax Characters

i'd say wide. narrow means not incorporating some characters that would
naturally fit into 'white space'. if i was parsing some text i'd
consider a non-breaking space white space and i'd expect my code to
reflect that. why would you not want your code to treat a non-breaking
space or mathematical space not as white space?

205F       ; Pattern_White_Space # MEDIUM MATHEMATICAL SPACE