Thanks for the pointer about BabelMap, James.  (I already had
BabelPad.)

All I can see for this font in BabelMap are the diacritics atop
certain characters, or the very tops of other characters.  I suspect
this is another sign there is something wrong with the font.  In
BabelPad, the blinking cursor is about 3 times as tall as the
characters in the font.

Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to make the font available to others
for comment.  I will report this new symptom to the group responsible
for creating the font.

Gary

---
Gary Grosso