Dear Sir,
Can you let us know about how we can have support of Unicode in MacOSX? What are the tools to create OTF for MacOSX and What are the tools for developing Keyboard for Uniocde under MAC OS X. What are the tools Apple is providing like VOLT and MSKLC?
What are the applications supports Unicode?
We have Bangla solution for Mac. But how we can update it for MacOSX? Fonts and the Keyboard?
Apple should speak up.
Mustafa Jabbar