Philippe Verdy wrote:

From: "Christopher John Fynn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Anyone have a list of other standards, protocols, RFC's etc which specify
Unicode (in any of it's encoding formats) as the base, default or
preferred character set to be used?

For RFCs it's not difficult to get this list using the RFCeditor.org built-in search engine.

However a more interesting list would be to seek for standards that were
built on non-Unicode, non-ISO/IEC10646 charsets, registered in IANA, and
that were since mapped onto Unicode, where these standards may perform
some string processing that does not conform to Unicode processing rules.

-- Opinions expressed here may not reflect my company's positions unless otherwise noted.