At 07:27 -0800 2004-01-05, Peter Kirk wrote:

If we are talking about U+0184/0185 (an inexact character name is not much help), yes, that is a sensible match, but in that case we need a note cf. for 01A3 that these are for Pan-Turkic Latin alphabets, and not just for Zhuang tones as the existing note suggests.

I know.

Also, the reference glyphs seem to have an attachment on their left sides, more than a normal serif, which is confusing and makes them look as much like a Cyrillic hard sign as a soft sign. A soft sign should have symmetrical serifs, or no serif at all.

I know. It will help if we can show a Zhuang text without the weird serifs; I've had my eye out for a while.
--
Michael Everson * * Everson Typography * * http://www.evertype.com