Skol Diwan has for long been responsible for true Breton schools. If Eric
or Philippe would care to e-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> privately, I should be
happy to help (in my experience, total ignorance of a language is less
harmful to our language movements than partial knowledge, and ignorance is
always curable).
O sent va bro, ma divallet!:-)
mg

Scríobh Eric Muller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> :

--
Marion Gunn * EGTeo (Estab.1991)
27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an