At 13:16 +0000 2004-01-17, Marion Gunn wrote:
If Eric or Philippe would care to e-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> privately, I should be happy to help (in my experience, total ignorance of a language is less harmful to our language movements than partial knowledge, and ignorance is always curable).

In the interests of curing ignorance, perhaps I will take this opportunity, as I feel I must from time to time, to remind readers of this list to be very careful never to write to [EMAIL PROTECTED], which is an address which should have been disconnected at the end of September 2001, when the Everson departed from the organization which rents that address from its ISP.

O sent va bro, ma divallet!:-)

Recte: "O sent va bro, va diwallit!" -- Michael Everson * * Everson Typography * * http://www.evertype.com