On 30/03/2004 16:46, Kenneth Whistler wrote:

Work it out. Any proposal to assign property ranges into the PUA would run up on the rocks of all the details. And *then* it would meet a stonewall in the UTC. And *then* it would meet another stonewall in SC2.

Quit banging your head against the walls and look for alternatives
more likely to lead somewhere.

The only alternative I see is to rewrite from scratch the display routines of my favourite OS. I think banging my head against walls is likely to be faster. After all, even the hardest wall cracks eventually, and my head is quite hard.

-- Peter Kirk [EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal) [EMAIL PROTECTED] (work) http://www.qaya.org/