At 07:59 PM 4/24/2004, Michael Everson wrote:
At 19:37 -0700 2004-04-24, Doug Ewell wrote:
Michael Everson <everson at evertype dot com> wrote:

 I would appreciate it if there were a [EMAIL PROTECTED] list for
 these discussions.

There is, [EMAIL PROTECTED], and I apologize for burdening this list with my question.

Boy it would be really sensible for that to be locale@ rather than cldr@

As it stands [EMAIL PROTECTED],org is intended to be the list for members of the LTC. For technical discussions among the committee members that's indeed the correct alias.

There's a corresponding alias for UTC business, also open to members.

It was felt not necessary to have two *public* lists.

A./